Stanley W. Dean, CLU has been in the financial services industry since 1963. He has experience as an agent, Home Office employee, Brokerage Manager for a major disability income company, General Agent for many life and health insurance companies and was registered as a General Securities representative and Branch Manager for a Broker Dealer in the securities business for several years.
He has also taught insurance and financial planning at the Davidson School of Continuing Education at the University of Southern California and moderated classes in Insurance at the Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA for three years. His work experience is as follows:
- 55+ years in the financial services industry.
- Charter Life Underwriter, 1985-present with a specialization in Retirement Planning and Medicare.
- Adjunct Professor, College for Financial Planning, 1984-1985.
- Instructor for Credentialing with the Davidson School of Continuing Education, University of Southern California, 1984-85.
- California Community College Lifetime Instructors Credential in Insurance issued 1983-present.
- National Association of Security Dealers registration for Series 7, General Securities, Series 63. Voluntarily resigned my position as Branch Manager and Registered Representative in January 2000 to concentrate on insurance.
- Stanley Dean, CLU, Insurance & Financial Services, LLC is licensed in Idaho as Resident Agent - License #119848. Stanley W. Dean, CLU is individually licensed Licensed in Idaho as Resident Agent - License #99257 and as Non-Resident Agent in Arizona - License #1172198 - in California - License #0301088, in Louisana - License #in Montana - License #100159608, Nevada – License #220759, in Oregon - License #2688603, in Utah – License #295671, in Washington - License #731734
- Member, Society of Financial Services Professionals (SFSP), 1983-present Member, Treasure Valley Chapter, (SFSP), Boise, Member, Board of Directors-1987-88, National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), 1982-present. Founding Member, Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters, 1982-2003.
- Member, National Association of Health Underwriters, 1983-present. Member Treasure Valley Association of Health Underwriters, Boise, ID, 2003-present.